Looking for better ways to support autistic students in your school?
More and more pupils are coming into schools showing autistic traits but there is limited external support available. Autism is a spectrum and there is no one way that works for all pupils.
Autism profiling can help to understand how autism impacts each individual.
Find out how autism profiling can improve outcomes for autistic students
Our FREE webinar was broadcast LIVE on Tuesday 21 November.
Autism Progress is an observational assessment framework that enables your school or post 16 setting to understand how autism impacts each individual. It helps you to provide tailored support for each student and plan their next steps.
This webinar explains how autism profiling with Autism Progress can help teachers to:
- Build a profile across Communication, Social Interaction, Emotional Regulation and Flexibility of Thought (based on SCERTS).
- Understand how unique each autistic pupil is, so you can support them more effectively.
- Use the profile information as part of a pupil’s one page profile and share with external professionals.
- Use strategies provided to support pupils based on their needs, not a generic approach to autism.
- This is not a diagnosis tool, it can be used before or after a diagnosis.
Created by Autism experts – Autism charities and SEND professionals helped with development
Autism Progress was developed in collaboration with three autism charities: Autism Wessex, Scottish Autism and the North East Autism Society. Experienced Special Educational Needs Teachers, Speech and Language Therapists and Occupational Therapists also helped to finalise the content. Watch our FREE webinar to find out more.
Assessing ALL pupils in one system
using Connecting Steps
Assess, analyse and identify next steps for all of your pupils in one easy to use inclusive system. Our Connecting Steps software provides inclusive Primary School assessment for children working at Age Related Expectations and those with SEND.
Dale explains how Connecting Steps simplifies assessment, saving time and money for your school:
- One system for all pupils, saving time, saving money and making whole school data easier to manage.
- Different levels of detail for pupils working at ARE and those working below.
- A consistent approach across the whole school for all pupils.
- Reduce teacher workload by including SEND pupils from the beginning in assessment, planning and report writing.
- For Early Years and Primary settings.
This webinar was broadcast LIVE on Tuesday 3 October. Click here to watch the recording.
Intro to the new and improved Evisense
Our new Evisense is almost here. It’s a complete overhaul of our existing system, and brings in a very long list of new features. Evisense is now so much more than an evidence of learning system – it’s a full communication hub for parents and schools!
This is your first chance to see the new and improved Evisense:
- Over 15 different post types including class blog, evidence, home school diary, pupil voice, learning opportunities, Wow moments and more.
- Improved security controls – give schools more flexibility over our extensive security options.
- Add multiple media to a post – multiple photos or videos or a combination of both.
- New timeline – jump back 3 years instantly to compare evidence to the work pupils are doing now.
This webinar was broadcast LIVE on Wednesday 18 October. Click here to watch the recording.