Are you looking for an easy way to show progress for pupils with SEN in your primary school?
SENCOs: Does this sound familiar?
- Struggling to show progress for your pupils with SEND?
- Want to report on progress made by pupils with SEND alongside their peers working at Age Related Expectations?
- Using complex SEN assessment tools that are difficult to master?
If you’ve answered ‘YES’ to any of these questions, Connecting Steps can help!
Our SEN assessment tool can be used to track the small steps of progress made by pupils with SEND, as well as for pupils working at Age Related Expectations.
How our SEN assessment frameworks can help you
- Access accurate and meaningful data to demonstrate even the smallest steps of progress
- Quickly analyse pupils’ progress
- Easily identify next steps for pupils and where interventions are needed
- Support judgements by evidencing decisions
- Simplify collating evidence for EHCPs
- Reduce your workload