Connecting Steps – the best alternative to OTrack
Making the switch from OTrack? Make sure you consider Connecting Steps before you move on!
Connecting Steps is one assessment system for ALL your pupils, inclusive for children working at Age Related Expectations and those with SEND.
Connecting Steps is the standard assessment system for pupils with SEND across a number of authorities in the UK. The simple interface, powerful features and flexible progress approach means it will work for ALL pupils.
- Track and analyse progress for EVERY child
- Use one system to assess ALL pupils and identify next steps
- Quickly and easily track primary assessment steps for pupils working at ARE
- Demonstrate small steps of progress made by pupils with SEND
- Generate comparable data for pupils working at ARE and those with SEND
- FREE online training and FREE support to help your primary school get up and running quickly and easily
How Connecting Steps can help
- Connecting Steps is designed to make assessment and tracking progress easier so that you can spend time doing what you do best – teaching!
- No need to run more than one assessment system
- Quicker and easier analysis of ALL pupils’ progress
- Identify gaps and pupils’ next steps quickly and easily
- Demonstrate whole school progress
- Multiple assessment frameworks to cover pupils working at age-related expectations and those with SEND across Early Years, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2
From Early Years to end of Key Stage 2
Connecting Steps offers multiple assessment frameworks to cover pupils working at Age Related Expectations (ARE) and those with SEND across Early Years, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
When moving on from OTrack, make sure you’re still able to assess ALL your pupils – Connecting Steps is the best alternative to ensure this.